"The report has been invaluable in helping me specialise the concept of using new procurement approaches"
IMSTA, is the representative body for medtech suppliers in Ireland. Member companies include the full spectrum of medical technology supply and service companies from SMEs to MNCs, many of whom have R&D and/or manufacturing facilities in Ireland.
IMSTA provides a forum for the development and advocacy of policies that support innovation in medical technology to address patients’ healthcare needs.
IMSTA member companies provide highly trained clinical professionals, biomedical /clinical engineers and medical scientists to support the medical technology in use in the Irish health service. They provide training for clinicians, nurses, biomedical and clinical engineering and other health care professionals in the application and use of innovative medical technologies.
- Health Innovation Hub Ireland is now accepting applications for 2016 Open and Focussed Calls for Innovation Into Healthcare and Innovation Out of Healthcare.
- New regulations that will enhance patient safety and facilitate access to new technology welcomed
- What does Value-Based Health Care actually mean?
- HPRA focuses on distributors
- “Another excellent IMSTA conference this week. I found it very useful . .”